During surgery hours – Please, call the surgery and we will ensure that you are given an available appointment. Tel: 01885 482855.
All patients are entitled to use the local Out of Hours NHS emergency number calling 111.
Out of surgery hours – Please, call the surgery phone number and follow the recorded instructions.
Denplan Patients can ring the Denplan Helpline if away from their home: 0800-401402.
- Swelling of your gum, cheek or face which is spreading. If the swelling is spreading down your neck, up to your eye or along the floor of your mouth YOU MUST ENSURE YOU MENTION THIS when you contact the practice
- Excruciating pain which is causing a lack of sleep or concentration
- Mouth ulcers which haven’t healed after two weeks
- Recently had a tooth extraction and are experiencing bleeding which lasts more than 20 minutes, and can’t be stopped by biting down hard into a hankie/gauze
- Been following self-help advice for your problem but the pain is getting worse
- Knocked-out a tooth
- Bleeding due to facial trauma